Fully automatic vertical edge grinding machine for removal of metal coating at the edges
of Low-E glass Lisec / AKL-20V
Production year: 1989
Modernization year: 1997
- Automatic adjustment for different glass thickness.
- Electronically controlled drives with suction pad movement
of glass sheet gives exact positioning.
- Perfect metal coating removal by precise positioning of the glass sheets.
- An automatic aligning wheel.
- Integrated removal of the resulting abrasive dust.
- Minimum dimensions by supporting vacuum suction cap possible.
- Can be integrated into insulating glass line.
Running direction: left to right
- conveyor RTVN-15/20AE, (cy 1997);
- edge deletion equipment AKL-20V, cy 1989;
- conveyor RTVN-15/20AE, cy 1997.
Dimensions: 10200 x 3270 x 1700 mm
Working height: 520 +/- 20 mm
Glass thickness: 3-12 mm
Max. glass height: 2000 mm
- Max glass lenght: depends on connected vertical conveyors, in this case 5000 mm.
Min. size: 230 x 180 mm
Installer power: 5,5 kW
Voltage/cycles: 380V / 50Hz.
Air Connection: ∅ 9 mm
Feed-pressure: 7 bar.
Air consumption: 30 l/min.
Standard grinding width: 10 mm per side.
Condition: complete, clean machine with documentation.