Fully automatic vertical edge grinding machine for removal of metal coating at the edges of Low-E glass Lisec / AKL-20V
- Automatic adjustment for different glass thickness.
- Electronically controlled drives with suction pad movement
of glass sheet gives exact - positioning.
- Perfect metal coating removal by precise positioning
of the glass sheets.
- An automatic aligning wheel.
- Integrated removal of the resulting abrasive dust.
- Minimum dimensions by supporting vacuum suction
- Integrated into insulating glass line.
Running direction: left to right
-conveyor RTVN-15/20AE, cy 1997;
-edge deletion equipment AKL-20V, cy 1989;
-conveyor RTVN-15/20AE, cy 1997.
Dimensions: 10200 x 3270 x 1700 mm.
Working height: 520 +/- 20 mm.
Glass thickness: 3-12 mm.
Max. glass height: 2000 mm.
Max glass lenght: depends on connected vertical conveyors, in this case 5000 mm.
Min. size: 230x180 mm.
Installer power: 5,5 kW.
Air connection: ∅ 9 mm.
Feed-pressure: 7 bar.
Air consumption: 30 l/min.
Standard grinding width: 10 mm per side.
Сomplete, clean machine with documentation.